- Course Code: BSB51915.
- Cricos Number: : 093966J.
- Location: Gold Coast.
- Course Duration: 52 Weeks.
- Delivery method: Face to face.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
- Overseas students English Proficiency Level will be tested prior to the commencement of Vocational Education and Training Courses. Lifetime international Training College requires an IELTS 5.5 with no band less than 5, or equivalent.
- CalibriStudents Must be 18 years and minimum year 12 certificate.