- Course Code: BSB80315
- Cricos Number: 095444G
- Location: Gold Coast.
- Course Duration: 27 Weeks.
- Delivery method: Face to face.
This qualification supports workforce diversity leadership and management roles. Individuals undertaking this qualification will typically be managing complex organizational activity, including tending to the training needs of others and promoting continuous process improvements, with full delegatory authority, in the capacity of a manager or a leader.
This qualification reflects the role of skilled operators who apply a broad range of competencies in professional work contexts, using discretion and judgement and relevant researched theoretical knowledge.
This qualification focuses on making provision for inclusivity to ensure that training, employment and promotional opportunities are provided to all cohorts of the Australian population.
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
- Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study.
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
- Have three years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
- Overseas students English Proficiency Level will be tested prior to the commencement of Vocational Education and Training Courses. Lifetime international Training College requires an IELTS 6.5 with no band less than 5, or equivalent.