- Course Code: CHC82015.
- Cricos Number: 095446F.
- Location: Gold Coast.
- Course Duration: 52 Weeks.
- Delivery method: Face to face.
This qualification reflects the role of those workers who are advanced practitioners in a health and/or community services context and who require a high level of knowledge and skills in case management in order to provide specialist services to clients with complex and diverse needs.
Workers at this level are required to demonstrate autonomy, well developed judgement, adaptability and responsibility.
- Overseas students English Proficiency Level will be tested prior to the commencement of Vocational Education and Training Courses. Lifetime international Training College requires an IELTS 6.5 with no band less than 6, or equivalent.
- Students Must be 18 years and minimum year 12 certificate.
- A minimum 3 year tertiary qualification or equivalent in anassociated field Packaging Rules.