CSM (South East Africa)
- The goal of a customer services manager (specialist in South East Asia) is to ensure all employees directly assigned to deal with customer services always provide the best service satisfaction.
- Plan coordinate and control activities of the student service team to meet Lifetime International College operational objectives.
The main task for this position is to follow the College’s policy of ensuring customer satisfaction always are adhere to
- Ensure the college is compliant with all the legislative requirement the ESOS Act and the RTO’s Standards.
- The job includes developing and enacting a realistic customer service policy for the college, heading and managing a team of customer services people, and handling face to face inquiries from customers.
- The customer service manager (South East Asia) must be well-versed in working with Asia Communities both domestic and international and must understand/speak fluently at least on Asian language (Thai/Chinese)
The goal of this position is to provide a positive customer experience and enhance relationships between Consumers and the College.
- Review customer complaints analyse data and develop solutions based on policy and procedures of Lifetime International College.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures and analysing variances
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer services in a timely and culturally appropriate manner.
- Acts as a liaison between customers and management of the College Analyses complaints from customers and provide adequate resolutions for management consideration
- Track proposed resolutions and follows up with customers in a timely manner.
- Prepare documents and reports for management
- Conduct training programs for peers in good customer service relating to Asian customers and provide Cross Cultural training for staff.
- Develops and maintain vast knowledge of educational products and services being offered by the College
- Conduct surveys regarding products and customer service experiences
- Provide ethically professional advice/feedback to management to improve overall customer experience
- Liaise with other organisations, agents and respond to customers
- Set ground rules and expectations by following Lifetime International College’s policy and procedures for dealing with customers and resolve problems between staff and customer as they arise
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Degree or Advance Diploma of Management
Good understanding of computer skills and ability to learn how to use proprietary software quickly.
- Ability to communicate fluently and effectively in Thai/Chinese language Has strong understanding of Asian cultures and traditions in particular Asian youth cultures
- Has strong leadership skills and ability to work with others to resolve complaints
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and pay close attention to small details
- Work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Understand the Standards for RTOs and ESOS Act requirements i.e National Code
- Possess superior Interpersonal and Customer relation skills in a culturally appropriate environment.
- An expert communicator that will assist to resolve conflicts with customers
- Three to five years of work experience in a similar or related environment
- Experience in managing and leading a team of customer/students services staff
- Experience in analysing key management information to ensure that data collected is well used to improve student’s/customer services
if you are interested and can meet the listed criteria kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 73847 2080